Who Are We?
How to Join
TFGON Medal of Honor Recipients
TFGON Job Opportunities & Resume Circulation
Programs, Projects, & Activities Report
Supreme Court Amicus Briefs Submitted by TFGON
Corporate/Organization Liaison Representatives List
Military/Veterans Association Liaison Representatives List
Military Officer Retirement Communities
TFGON Members Directory
Flag & General Officers Biographies
Flag/General Officers Selection/Promotion/Orders Lists
U.S. Congress Biography
Guide: 1774 - Present
Programs, Projects, & Special Activities
Rear Admiral Chuck McGrail Scholarship Program
Retired Flag & General Officers Airport Security
Newsletters & eNewsletters
Bequests To TFGON
Major General James A Kelley, US Army (Ret.)
Retirement date 1 July 2008, TS/SCI clearance
- 850 N. Randolph St. , APT 1923, Arlington, VA 22203
- Phone: 703-459-0147
- Email: email@example.com
- West Point Graduate, 1974, Army Ranger, and accomplished Army Aviator.
- Over thirty years of successfully leading large complex organization, multiple installations, and diverse support systems.
- Aviation Task Force Operations Officer for the planning and execution of all Army Aviation operations during Operation –Just Cause” in Panama.
- As Cavalry Squadron Commander conducted relief operations during Hurricane Andrew and closely worked with state, local and FEMA organizations.
- Again as a Squadron Commander deployed to Somalia to conduct relief, peacekeeping, and combat operations during operation –Restore Hope”.
- Commanded an Aviation Brigade in the 25th Infantry Division with responsibilities for 2000 personeel and over 300 helicopters.
- Was designated the Chief of Staff for the 25th Infantry Division which was comprised of over 12k personnel, 10 installations and a budget of 400 Million dollars.
- Assigned as the Deputy Operations Officer at FORSCOM which had control of all Army forces, to include the Guard and Reserve, at 9-11. Developed the plans to deploy all Forces throughout the Middle East.
- Reassigned as the Chief of Staff for the Army Reserve and coordinated a staff of 400 personnel that mobilized and deployed soldiers in all theaters of operations.
- Designated as the Deputy Commanding General for 3rd Army (Pattonęs Own) in the Middle East responsible for the management of all Army support to the Middle East for over 160k personnel and contracts totally over 16 billion dollars.
- Worked the Army response to support for Pakistan relief operations after their devastating earthquake.
- Planned the strategic footprint for all future US Forces in Kuwait.
- As the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness, Training, and Mobilization developed policy that enhanced the capabilities of our 2.5 million Guard and Reserve soldiers. In that capacity oversaw training for operations during any National emergency.
- A graduate of the National Defense University with a Masteręs degree in Information Management and an MBA from Golden Gate University.
Rear Admiral [Ret.]
Major General [Ret.]
James A. Kelley
Board Member &
Board Member: NAVY
Brigadier General [Ret.]
Board Member: USAF
Board Member: USCG
Board Member At Large
Treasurer & Board Member